South Indian cuisine is famous for its traditional chutney Powders that can be paired with dosa, Idly, Upma, Pongal, Pesaratu, and many other breakfast items as well as with a variety of flavored rice items like Lemon Rice, Tomato Rice, Ghee Rice, typically known as variety rice baths.
According to Ayurveda consuming a handful of Til / Sesame Seeds or Ellu, can have excellent health benefits like below :
1. Til can balance vata and kapha dosha while increases Pita a bit due to its heating properties.
2. It is rich vitamin E, K, B1, B6,A, also high in calcium,iron, phosphorous, magnesium, potassium, zinc, dietary fiber and protein.
3. Also Linoleic acid (unsaturated Omega-6 fatty acid) in Til seed helps lower cholesterol.
4. Overall having Till few spoons daily can increase body strength and immunity, while improving your Gut health as it act as a laxative and cleanses body channels.
5. It improves memory and intelligence. It calms the nervous system and helps in overcoming stress and depression.
How to use Til Podi or Ellu Podi?
Make it a habit to Niragh Foods on your dining table or where you have food, and sprinkle on your meal, have along with your Dosa, Parathas, Rice.
Who should avoid Ellu Podi?
People with extreme body heat should avoid it. It is also better to be avoided during pregnancy, lactation period, and menstrual cycles. And people with Allergic reactions and Asthma please get your medical Doctor’s / Dietician’s advice.
Here we have the best of south Indian chutney Powders that you can enjoy. All you have to do is just add chutney powder, bit with Ghee or Oil stir well, and enjoy as your side dish.
We have taken care to prepare the chutneys using high-quality raw material and prepared Chutney Powder in the traditional way.
The spice level is medium.
No preservatives. No additives. No added Sugar.
Authentic Tasty chutney powders / Milagai Podi / Idli Podi.