Known Benefits of Finger Millet / Ragi (Nachni / Mundua / Kezhvaragu / Ragula )
– Known as Wonder Grain, Finger Millet / Ragi is Gluten-free, means good for gut health.
– No wonder it is called as “Wonder grain” as in the past few years, Finger millet grains are drawing
tremendous attention from health professionals, nutrition scientists, and consumers for its high amount
of phenolic compounds known for health benefits like reduced risk of cancer, cardiovascular and
neuro-degenerative diseases, infections, aging and diabetes.
– The potassium found in finger millet can help keep your kidneys and heart functioning properly.
– Excellent source of B vitamins, which play a role in everything from brain function to healthy cell division.
– Full of dietary fiber, which helps to control the “bad” cholesterol
– Has a low glycemic index and can help people living with diabetes manage their blood sugar levels.
– Insoluble dietary fiber is “prebiotic” , can support gut health by keeping your digestive flora healthy.
Enjoy the nutrient rich, crispy Finger Millet / Ragi dosas any time of the day, along with Coconut / Tomato Chutney or Sambar.
In Niragh Foods we prepare the dosa batter traditional way, stone ground and fermented , then using proprietary technology we make dry powder with utmost care retaining the taste and nutrients of the batter using state of the art modern machinery. All you have to do is add the amount of water mentioned on the pack, and mix it without any lumps into smooth consistency, in few minutes you get batter which as good as fresh batter with right pH. So with Niragh Foods Dosa mix, you get the authentic taste as well as the goodness of Finger Millet / Ragi along with Urad dal and other nutrient rich grains.