Known Benefits of Sorghum /Jowar (Jola /Jonna /Cholam)
– Known as Great Millet, Jowar is Gluten-free, means good for gut health.
– Sorghum contains 7.6 to 9.2 % of dietary fiber along with slow
digestibility good for diabetics
– Jowar is a complex carb, hence will not cause a spike in Blood Sugar levels, as the carb is slowly absorbed in the blood stream
– Has higher levels of protein
– High in Magnesium, hence good for Bone Health
– Full of Iron helps prevents anemia
– Sorghum is a rich source of vitamin B-complex especially niacin (vitamin B6), thiamin and riboflavin.
Relish the delicious nutrient rich Crispy Jowar Dosas, along with Coconut / Tomato Chutney or Sambar. In Niragh Foods we prepare the dosa batter traditional way, stone ground and fermented , then using proprietary technology we make dry powder with utmost care retaining the taste and nutrients of the batter using state of the art modern machinery. All you have to do is add the amount of water mentioned on the pack, and mix it without any lumps into smooth consistency, in few minutes you get batter which as good as fresh batter with right pH. So with Niragh Foods Dosa mix, you get the authentic taste as well as the goodness of Sorghum / Jowar along with Urad dal and other nutrient rich grains.